Seattle CruisePark is dedicated to providing the most secure cruise parking lot in the Seattle market. Our lot is fully fenced and secured via an automated gate. Fencing is topped with rolled barbwire and the parking lot is located on a National Guard Armory property. Co-tenants of our property include the National Guard, Seattle Police animal control detachment and a Seattle humane society dog walking outpost.
We are constantly reviewing security procedures and working with our other property tenants to ensure maximum-security efforts are being taken. Our roaming security patrols and parking lot staff ensure the parking lot is secured 24/7.
SEATTLE CRUISEPARK IS PROUD OF OUR SECURITY RECORD
Seattle CruisePark Lot
- 34k cars parked in the past 10 years
- Only open on cruise days
- Secured 24/7 with locked barbwire fencing
- Located on a National Guard Armory base
- 3 minor security incidents in the past 10 years
Other Cruise Parking Lots
- Lots are open to the public and cruise cars
- Often left open with no staff on site
- 92 break-in police reports filed in 2019
- 835 break-in police reports filed in the last 10 years